Link want eat Kirby! Link want eat Kirby!

this was actually unexpected.

XD

Ludan14 responds:

Yep XD...

Hotel Mario intro Reanimated Hotel Mario intro Reanimated

Still better than the actual game :P

33 81 33 81

art

High Jump Arcade High Jump Arcade

Hilarious

In all honesty, this game lacks many things, mostly excitement and any kind of sound.
But i give you 3 stars for just hilariously executed physics XD

It made my day

Guided Missile Guided Missile

Boring.

This game lacks many things, but ill give you the major ones.
-Adding sound effects would make it more exiting
-I dont remember missiles flapping and bouncing. You should think of better controls (like make it follow the mouse in Y axis)
-design is not appealing
-gameplay is waaaaay to repetitive

hope you take these as a suggestions, not as a threat.

ptshortsgames responds:

Thank you for taking the time to write a helpful, honest review.

One could not agree more about the sound effects; unfortunately, the sound producer wasn't able to join the effort within the short window. But there will be an update with sound effects and music, given that it's prepared in time before the C3 Jam license period ends.

Overall, this was made in the past 2 days. You might like the recent update better. Hope that you'll give it another shot. Thanks again and thanks for playing.

BREADCRUMBS BREADCRUMBS

Broken.

No background, glitching through walls, lame and obnoxious level design and just empty.

If it is test then its fine, but we like to keep Newgrounds clean of those things.

keep improving...

PAQGD responds:

Hey, thanks for the feedback, this was my first ever game attempt and it's a tester for a university project. I will definitely keep developing.

vidsmart - Summertime Leisure vidsmart - Summertime Leisure

As always your tracks ooze quality. I can never make a solid argument about mixing so i dont bother to criticize that. I usually would say that "UGH, it needs more instrumental variety"
*pffft*
This track doesnt need any if that. It is perfect with this simplistic variation. That keeps mixing clear too. Atmosphere is very tropical indeed. Even when i am more into tracks that you can listen and discover, i think this one serves its purpose relatively well.

Take my 5 stars for keeping up the good work :)

[FGS]

Never Forget this day ft.steklo (original mix) Never Forget this day ft.steklo (original mix)

Pretty clean but tad generic :/

Piercing Lazer - Metanoia Piercing Lazer - Metanoia

ooh heavy.

I really like it. Personally not into rock or metal but i must say this one really has that intense vibe what some horror films give me (not that im into those either)

Argh. The point is that i really enjoy the atmosphere you created at the beginning. And when you smashed in with guitars.... man... just take those 5 stars and enjoy the spooktacular time of Halloween >:D

RealFaction responds:

Thank you! :D

Main Character - Funy Main Character - Funy

I find it to be a weird mix between Tails (Sonic the hedghog) and Chips (Sonic unleashed)

pls dont hate me because i brought "Sonic" refrences into this. Funy just reminded me those two .

DreyLand responds:

Haha, I don't think I'll hate you for that!
I needed a funny character that will bring a touch of humour and happyness during the journey of Drey and your comparison didn't affect me in no case, quite the opposite, I'm pretty happy to read this :)

Thanks for your review!

Secondary Character - Khalden Secondary Character - Khalden

So its based around Viking culture...

Who would`ve guessed :-)

(by the way, is it going to have pixelated graphics? if so, then looking forward to their design)

DreyLand responds:

Hi, thanks a lot for the review! :)
Indeed, the game will be a fusion between Vikings culture and fantasy world! Glad to see you understand it so quickly ^^
And yes again, all characters will be transform into high quality pixel art, I'll post them when they will be finished :)

Thanks for the 4.5 stars!

Elk's Deathwing Elk's Deathwing