High Jump Arcade High Jump Arcade

Hilarious

In all honesty, this game lacks many things, mostly excitement and any kind of sound.
But i give you 3 stars for just hilariously executed physics XD

It made my day

Guided Missile Guided Missile

Boring.

This game lacks many things, but ill give you the major ones.
-Adding sound effects would make it more exiting
-I dont remember missiles flapping and bouncing. You should think of better controls (like make it follow the mouse in Y axis)
-design is not appealing
-gameplay is waaaaay to repetitive

hope you take these as a suggestions, not as a threat.

ptshortsgames responds:

Thank you for taking the time to write a helpful, honest review.

One could not agree more about the sound effects; unfortunately, the sound producer wasn't able to join the effort within the short window. But there will be an update with sound effects and music, given that it's prepared in time before the C3 Jam license period ends.

Overall, this was made in the past 2 days. You might like the recent update better. Hope that you'll give it another shot. Thanks again and thanks for playing.

BREADCRUMBS BREADCRUMBS

Broken.

No background, glitching through walls, lame and obnoxious level design and just empty.

If it is test then its fine, but we like to keep Newgrounds clean of those things.

keep improving...

PAQGD responds:

Hey, thanks for the feedback, this was my first ever game attempt and it's a tester for a university project. I will definitely keep developing.

Army of squirrels Army of squirrels

Pretty good, nothing too special for me cause i usually suck at this kind of stradegy games.

But other people might find this enjoyable.

Dungeons And Losers Dungeons And Losers

controls are broken. try adding diagonal movement, it smoothens the controls tremendously.

xDarkDaniel88 responds:

thanks for the advice!!
I will try to improve the controls for the next versions ^^

PD. Controls Updated!

Save Rocky 1.0 Save Rocky 1.0

very basic :-/

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

This is newgrounds at its finest :-)

Great job

Pico Dream Escape Pico Dream Escape

you can skip through game when you simply right-click on the game and then click ,,play" (its under the ,,loop")

i know its cheating but its fun.

;-)