Mayfly - Short Film Mayfly - Short Film

Beautiful rendering :o

SamGundry responds:

Thanks!

La vida del planeta tierra(corto animado)(animación) La vida del planeta tierra(corto animado)(animación)

Classical message, but doesn`t live up to its premise.

How to be a doctor - Animated Shorts How to be a doctor - Animated Shorts

Not really funny, or good quality.

But go damn how it tries.

take your 3 for trying.

High Jump Arcade High Jump Arcade

Hilarious

In all honesty, this game lacks many things, mostly excitement and any kind of sound.
But i give you 3 stars for just hilariously executed physics XD

It made my day

Guided Missile Guided Missile

Boring.

This game lacks many things, but ill give you the major ones.
-Adding sound effects would make it more exiting
-I dont remember missiles flapping and bouncing. You should think of better controls (like make it follow the mouse in Y axis)
-design is not appealing
-gameplay is waaaaay to repetitive

hope you take these as a suggestions, not as a threat.

ptshortsgames responds:

Thank you for taking the time to write a helpful, honest review.

One could not agree more about the sound effects; unfortunately, the sound producer wasn't able to join the effort within the short window. But there will be an update with sound effects and music, given that it's prepared in time before the C3 Jam license period ends.

Overall, this was made in the past 2 days. You might like the recent update better. Hope that you'll give it another shot. Thanks again and thanks for playing.

BREADCRUMBS BREADCRUMBS

Broken.

No background, glitching through walls, lame and obnoxious level design and just empty.

If it is test then its fine, but we like to keep Newgrounds clean of those things.

keep improving...

PAQGD responds:

Hey, thanks for the feedback, this was my first ever game attempt and it's a tester for a university project. I will definitely keep developing.

Weird Ass Bug Weird Ass Bug

*Nostalgia hits strong*

AAAAAAAAHH

*more euphoric moaning*

Great job, like it :-]

-Supersonic- -Supersonic-

Empty at parts :/
I do like how you could imitate NK-s style pretty well with 3 hours. But it doesnt add much for the rating.

BTW, i can hear that you used MAGIX music maker (PC version) Sorry, but i dont really like that program. mostly becuse it is depending on loops and presets waaay too much. You proved that it is possible to do original work there, but i still recognized many presets from there.

I dont want to be dreamcrusher, but i just dont like that program very much.

AlphaStorm73 responds:

FL Studio and Custom Presets my friend. Why did you just make assumptions about what I use? Ask what's being used before you make assumptions.

Hiding In The Wood Hiding In The Wood

This melody goes just too well with instruments.

I am probably liking it more i should XD

I wont go for the nitpicks, just take your 4 stars.

TheSpacePunk responds:

Main Character - Funy Main Character - Funy

I find it to be a weird mix between Tails (Sonic the hedghog) and Chips (Sonic unleashed)

pls dont hate me because i brought "Sonic" refrences into this. Funy just reminded me those two .

DreyLand responds:

Haha, I don't think I'll hate you for that!
I needed a funny character that will bring a touch of humour and happyness during the journey of Drey and your comparison didn't affect me in no case, quite the opposite, I'm pretty happy to read this :)

Thanks for your review!

Secondary Character - Khalden Secondary Character - Khalden

So its based around Viking culture...

Who would`ve guessed :-)

(by the way, is it going to have pixelated graphics? if so, then looking forward to their design)

DreyLand responds:

Hi, thanks a lot for the review! :)
Indeed, the game will be a fusion between Vikings culture and fantasy world! Glad to see you understand it so quickly ^^
And yes again, all characters will be transform into high quality pixel art, I'll post them when they will be finished :)

Thanks for the 4.5 stars!

Elk's Deathwing Elk's Deathwing